Over the Road Truck Driver
Performs a variety of tasks relating to day-to-day sales, product transportation, issue, receipt, delivery and control for a distribution center. Primary duties include driving trucks short and long distances to deliver a variety of products to customers in compliance with all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations.
- Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned.
- Assist in verifying all outgoing product for accuracy in terms of amount and type, informing management of inventory and supply shortages.
- Ensure all administrative paperwork concerning delivery orders required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies delivery.
- Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records and other records required by law and Company policy.
- Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A Driver License.
- Must be able to obtain or currently have a CDL medical card.
- Must be 21 years of age with 3 years of driving experience.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills.