Human Resources Analyst
This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Human Resources Department in all aspects of payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, policy implementation, hiring, retention, personnel records and legal compliance.
- Assist all personnel with benefit and compensation inquiries.
- Maintain employee resumes, applications, and applicant flow charts in line with Company policy. Place internal/external job orders with proper posting and agencies.
- Assist with the recruiting and hiring process for Plant and Administrative personnel.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbooks and policies/procedures manual.
- Maintain employment files in accordance with policy and all applicable laws, i.e. medical files, I-9 verifications, background checks, etc.
- Assist in evaluation of the HR department including establishing goals, objectives and reporting.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Well-developed analytical and organizational skills, paying close attention to detail.
- Positive and professional image in all communication.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a high level of clerical skills with customer service experience.
- SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP certification or ability to obtain within agreed timeline.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.