Inside Sales Representative
Williams is looking to grow our inside sales team with an enthusiastic, outgoing, and detail-oriented inside sales representative! At Williams our customers are number one. In this position you will have the opportunity to maintain this perception by problem solving and interacting with our agents and customer base. Our fast-paced, positive working environment provides a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow their career.
- Experience working in the commercial lighting industry (rep agency, manufacturer, and distributor).
- Resolves customer problem with positive responses to phone, fax, and email inquiries.
- Resolves problems in such a way that bad situations become good and good situations become great.
- Answers technical questions about the product and processes.
- Works with accounting and customers to resolve all credit related issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make good common-sense judgments in direct customer phone contact situations.
- Must be a negotiator and be a constant H.E. Williams, Inc. salesperson to everyone.
- Must be technical and mechanical and be willing to learn electrical theory.
- Must be enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude and out-going personality.
- Ask detail questions and provide forward thinking guidance.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and willing to take direction.
- Must have demonstrated ability and proven background in excellent customer service.
- Professional competence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enhance relationships with customers.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Follow through in a consistent manner.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language; bi-lingual a plus.
- Must have excellent 10-key, typing, and computer skills.
We offer an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K and a Team Incentive Plan.Apply Now