Ensures loading unfinished component parts on automated paint line, unloading painted products, and preparing them for movement to other locations.
- Lift and hang unpainted components on conveyor line’s overhead hooks.
- Remove finished components from overhead hooks.
- Inspect quality of painted components.
- Sort and place finished components into appropriate basket, or onto skid.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions, for extended periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Must be capable of performing to the criteria presented in the position’s Job Analysis, including requirements for frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling parts, components, or materials that vary in weight. Some tasks may require assistance of other persons and/or mechanical devices.
- Must comply with all Health & Safety policies and regulations, including use and care of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate basic English.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to follow instructions.