Part-Time Production Welder
Fabricates and welds metal parts used in production, such as baskets and paint hangars, and end products, such as outdoor lighting fixtures.
- Fabricate, weld, and install metal parts for production.
- Repair metal surfaces as in the facility, as needed.
- Assist others with welding projects, as needed.
- Schooling and experience requirements in welding.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate basic English.
- Experience in mig, tig, stick welding; certification required or able to obtain one.
- Mechanical aptitude, use of hand tools and measuring devices.
- Possess and maintain current, valid Forklift Certification or able to obtain one.
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- 1-2 years welding experience