Power Over Ethernet
The intelligent connectivity solution from Williams.
Harnessing Power over Ethernet technology with energy-efficient LED fixtures, Williams provides a simple and reliable networked lighting solution.
- Easily create action sets, scheduling, and policies
- Connectivity and service packages available for building automation, advanced energy savings, and enterprise management
- Small form-factor Intel PC
- Runs the User Interface, Commissioning Tools, API, and BACnet software packages
- Can be a PC or server provided by others
- Routes data between the Lighting System Software and fixtures, buttons, sensors, and other control devices
- Provides power to fixtures and Accessory Nodes
- Ceiling mount, plenum rated switches lower installed cost and boost energy savings
- 55+ PoE-ready products available
- Fire and shock safe UL Class 2 (UL2108)
- Accessory Nodes provide connectivity for wall buttons and room sensors
- Accessory Nodes also provide non-PoE lighting, plug-load control, and non-lighting AC and DC products
- Most low voltage (12-24VDC) devices will direct connect to an Accessory Node and will be controlled by Lighting System Software