Power over Ethernet
The Williams turn-key Power over Ethernet (PoE) solution provides plug-and-play networked lighting and control.
- Available in over 35 fixtures including recessed, downlights & suspended product
- Ethernet cable delivers low voltage power & connects the fixture to the network
- Wall switches, room sensors & other low-voltage devices connect easily to the system
- Standard platform enables interoperability with building automation & other controls
- Maximizes energy savings & enables code compliance
- Compatible with tunable lighting technologies
Provides commissioning and user interface for the lighting system
Routes data between the lighting system and software; provides power to the nodes
Connects to the PoE switch & powers the fixture
Connects to the network node & powers the fixture; daisy chain up to 4 device nodes from a network node
Sensor / Wall Switch
Wire directly to network or device nodes to enhance energy savings and control
If you have any requests or wish to know about our opportunities, contact us for more information.